About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Father's Day - 2024

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads & Grandads everywhere.  A special shout-out to those Dads who in whatever way, shape or fashion, have some type of femme side to them yet still fulfill their role as fathers and do a good job of raising their kids.  We are who we are even though so many people don't seem to understand.   

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

2 comments:

  1. i love being a dad and wouldn't ever trade it. I wish though that i could also be a second mother to our child, or at least a femme dad. For now though, i'm just "dad", and sierra once the kiddo leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fathers Day sweet girl! Sorry I am late!
    Hugs
    Laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts