About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Sissies in Swimsuits

 For a number of years now a very close sissy friend of mine have fantasized about getting together at our home here so the two of us (and the wives) could enjoy some leisurely time by the pool.  For the "gurls" it will be a thrill to express our femininity together in front of each others' wife.   I get excited every time I think about it and so does she!

It has come close to happening a couple of times but we just haven't crossed that last bridge.  However, I think we are getting closer to making it happen.  So close that I think it is time to start shopping for a small collection of swimsuits to wear over what will hopefully be a several-day-stay.

D has only has two rules when it comes to the swimsuits ' "The need to be very feminine and one piece only."

My favorites are swimsuits with skirted bottoms (maybe it's my penchant for twirling in them!), something like this, but in pink of course.


 My sissy friend is also very excited at the prospect of this visit.   Here's one of her preferences...like most of "us" she loves flowery things!

Pretty risque don't you think?  Not sure D would approve of a strapless one piece on a sissy.

Love,


sissy terrie đź‘„

2 comments:

  1. OMG! How fun!! I really do hope this happens for you all!
    Hugs
    Laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts