About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Sissy Sleepovers

 I grew up with two older sisters who were close in age to each other, just a little more than one year apart.  Similarly, school-wise they were just a year apart.  When they reached a certain age, "sleepovers"with their friends were a pretty regular thing.

Those of us of a certain age can remember the classic babydoll pajama styles that aren't that readily available today.   Those particular styles were very popular back when I was just a prepubescent youth and because of some rather effective undercover tactics, I can attest they were the sleepwear-of-choice at many of my sisters' sleepovers.  

Unfortunately, I was mostly banished to my own room due to my suspicious activity and sometimes even sent packing to one of my own friends' houses bringing along only some boring boy pajamas.

For those of you who can relate to what I'm talking about, here are a few pictures you might like...

Fortunately, the JC Penney catalog wasn't off limits to me at our house.  These are so pretty, I might have even tried the two-piece!


How can you not just LOVE that back of that yellow babydoll???

And if you love pink and have a special sissy friend you want match pj's with, these are pretty cute!


Love,

sissy terrie 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts