About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, June 24, 2024

My First Spanking

We are on vacation for a couple of weeks and some time ago I asked D if She would write something for my blog.  I didn't give here any suggestions, instead just granted Her editorial freedom.  Well, I didn't really "grant" Her anything.  She wrote what She wanted to write....

🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

Sissy's First Spanking

It was a seminal moment, one where I knew immediately I was on to something.

We'd been dating only a few months but things had gotten a little serious.  He began opening up about a few things.

"A spanking?  Really?" I asked him.  He blushed and nodded yes.

Why not I thought to myself.

 

Just a few swats into it, I started having fun.  I don't think he expected me to slap his ass as hard as I did.  Once I had reddened his cheeks a little bit I paused for a moment and walked towards the pantry of my apartment.  He stirred and began to roll over.

"Get back there" I said.  "I'm not done."  I was far from done but rather looking for something to use to continue the spanking.  A second year med student's apartment isn't exactly furnished with many extras.  I only had one sex toy and it wasn't made for spanking :)  The sole wooden spoon in my kitchen utensil drawer would have to do.

"You've been a real naughty boy" I told him just as the spoon stung his bottom.  He yelped.  Another swat led to an even louder and wimpier whale.  And so it went.

I loved the sounds of the spoon punishing his cute butt, how quickly the flesh was changing colors and the pathetic please spewing off his lips.   It was fun.  It was erotic.  It got me excited.

I could have spanked him all night and had a blast.  The only reason I didn't is because my pussy was wet and needed a worshiping.

D

4 comments:

  1. Ms D that was beautiful! It took quite a while for me to get my wife to spank me, unfortunately she did not have the same reaction you did. She was quite turned off by the whole event. That was years ago. It was my one and only time spanked.
    So happy to see you both back on line! I have followed your blogs for years! Always gave me great hope and happiness knowing that there are some great women out there that really know how to use and enjoy a sissy!

    *curtsy*
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. Thanks for sharing.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see you writing again D! Like you my Wife also greatly enjoys spanking me, and when you said your pussy was wet and ready for worshiping, i could certainly relate. No other sexual act gets my Wife dripping as much as when She's making my butt redden.
    <3 sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts