About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Flattering Floral Femininity

I thought you might enjoy this cute video since it has lots of things gurls like us enjoy....

 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

It's hotter than he!! here in the desert southwest.  Besides, Mistress' lover is going to be here tonight!

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

6 comments:

  1. Love It! Thanks sissy terrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it. Full cut panties are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i say terrie, what a delightful video. Thanks for sharing.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd grab, bite and spank it. (Oops, did I "say" that outloud?) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Ms Vanessa...a spanking by You? On Father's Day? i'm having a hard time controlling myself!

      Delete

Popular Posts