About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, June 13, 2021

A Cuckold's View

After awhile a cuckod gets used to some of the humiliation and embarrassment that come with it.  I'm sure every cuckold is different and each h as certain things that push their "buttons."

For me, it's certain displays of affection and lust that take place right in front of me.

I'm quite sure they do it on purpose.

Love,

sissy terrie đź’“

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a lovely view terrie. Is that a picture of cuck holding her open as a presentation to the lover, or the lover holding her open as a demonstration to the cuck of who will be fucking her and who won't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment sub hub. It's actually a picture of the latter: Her beautiful bottom being manhandled erotically. It's a demonstration of what you describe, but also sets the stage for "something else." I will write more about that soon :)

      sissy terrie

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the thoughtful reply terrie. I guess I probably knew that it was the latter and not the former, but one never knows unless they ask. Being allowed to manhandle Mistress in that way is something I enjoy doing and allows the mind to wander about what someone standing behind her might interpret it to mean.

      Can't wait to hear about the "something else"!

      Delete
  2. Do you envy his freedom to 'manhandle' or do you envy your wife for being manhandled by those firm, manly hands?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts