About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Panty Poll - Simple Sissiness

Happy Hump Day!

Sorry for the delayed posting today but real life has a tendency of getting in the way of my blogging schedule.

Last week's Panty Poll had a trio of delicious derrieres featuring gorgeous gussets and various sizes, those sexy triangles of femininity that attract the attention of so many sissies.  I think most of the respondents to the pool were more infatuated with the asses than with the panties.  Well so be it.

Yes, the fourth entry was my own effort of several years ago to display a nicely gusseted panty girdle, with no intention of entering it into any kind of "contest."  Thanks for the compliments though...gurls love compliments!

Last week's winner came as no surprise, the peach panty so elegantly posed made for tough competition...

I do have to admit, it really is something to be admired!  

This week's poll is really nothing fancy, just quite "sissy" if you know what I mean...

Panty # 1 isn't your full cut style that many of my readers enjoy, but neither is it a very skimpy bikini.  I really like the shear side panels, pink satiny material and the lovely flowerettes that adorn it so nicely!

Panty #2  is more of the same style but has very prominent bow on the front center waistband that makes it stand out and match real well with the ruffled leg openings.  Very girly!

Panty #3 might be the sissiest of the three.  This time the bow is bigger and on the back!  Talk about be open to teasing and taunts from your Wife's friends and lover(s)!!!!  The waist and leg openings have a lovely ruffled lace pattern and overall, the panty even looks "babyish!!"

Which is your favorite?

Poll closes at 7 AM next Wednesday, July 7th.   I'm looking forward to reading your comments!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗💗💗


 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my...such a tough choice between #2 and #3. Do I want my sissyness observed from the front or from the back.

    The back, I think. My vote is for #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink shiny satin, sheer side panels and flowerettes do it for moi..... #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 for me! (But I would be delighted to wear any of them!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 I love how feminine and sissyish they are. My mommy’s bf would love me in them

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 for me. Love the sheer sides and pretty accessories. Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pretty pink satin makes this sissy want to pick #1 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like panty 3 the most

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts