About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, June 5, 2021

A Change in Their Marriage - Part 3

 

 

A Change in Their Marriage (Part 3)


Six Months Later:
It didn’t take long for Carla’s friends to notice the change in Jim. They saw how he doted on Carla, was the first to get up to clear the table at group gatherings, always was quick to offer to get drinks for all the women, stayed by her side unless she made a point to dismiss him. He never interrupted her, always supported her point of view, wait patiently behind her when she shopped or stopped to talk to someone. And his grooming changed entirely – it was like she was picking out his clothes and dictating his hair style. No more grubby jeans or shorts and graphic t-shirts, mostly dockers and colorful polos or stylish button-downs left fashionably untucked.

Jim still coached his youngest in soccer, but he’d given up his own golf league and his clubs were gathering dust in the garage. Some Saturdays he could be seen tailing Carla at a local flea market or art fair or at the mall carrying her purchases. One thing everyone noticed, though, is that Jim seemed like an entirely different person – so much happier – always smiling.

Of course, Carla saw how much happier Jim was, too, and so was she. Their sex life was so much better now that she called the shots. She’d decided that penetration would be a very rare treat for him. Her own satisfaction had been virtually guaranteed since she’d trained him in the delicate art of oral worship. Keeping him denied, she’d learned, kept him in a constant state of readiness.

What she’d not anticipated, though, is how much he would come to crave her subjugation and be aroused by her humiliation of him. This part was hard for her to accept at first because she loved him, but once she came to realize how much he desire it, and actually seemed to need it, she realized that it drove him to please her.

Each morning she required Jim to wait patiently, silently, on his knees while she prepared herself in front of the bathroom mirror. She would watch him behind her, in his pink panties, as she put the finishing touches on her morning makeup, just a hint of mascara, not too much. Jim always wore full-cut Vanity Fair nylon panties, a style she would never wear, but  she required for him. Each morning she made him watch her get ready for work because she insisted that he observe what women like her went through each day to present themselves to the world. She demanded that he was never to take women or their beauty for granted. Each day, when she was done at the mirror, she bent forward at the waist, presented her backside to him, and he kissed her ass.

“Thank you, Mistress Carla, for the privilege of watching you prepare for the day, and the honor of kissing your ass.” He stood. “May I get myself ready for the day?”

“You may.” She put a hand on the doorknob, ready to leave the bathroom. “And Jim, remember we’re meeting my mother and my niece Julie for dinner at the Lexington. I’d like you to wear that pretty peach camisole with the lace bodice under your dress shirt and wear a pair of matching panties.”


*********************


Jim and Carla arrived at the restaurant ahead of their guests and were seated at a booth in a quiet corner. They both ordered drinks. “Unbutton the top two buttons on your shirt, Jim. I want the cami to show, the lace, the color.”

Jim swallowed hard but knew better than to disobey. He looked around the busy restaurant, drew a long breath, and did as he was told.

“When my mother and her friend get here, we will be discussing our, well, your situation with them. I want you to tell them that you wear women’s underwear, that I am in charge in our house, that I spank you when you disobey, that you believe that you are inferior to all women.”

“Please Carla…” Jim pleaded. He hung his head, put his hands over his eyes.

“This in not a request, Jim. It is a command. My mother has been hurt and disrespected by men a lot in her life. I know she likes you. It will help her to know that there are men like you, good men who know their place.” Carla reached across the table, took Jim’s hands in hers. He looked up, met her eyes. “Julie is engaged to be married. I want her to know that not all marriages are the same, that some men need to be … let’s just say, managed.”
“But, Carla … I mean, what if? …”

“Enough!” Her tone was firm. “This will be good for you. A lesson in humility. It will be good practice. Very soon we will be having this conversation with some of my friends, too. They’ve been asking.”

Jim withdrew a hand from Carla’s grasp, wiped away a tear. “Okay, okay. I will tell them. Please help me if I get tongue-tied, help me explain.”

Carla smiled, not unsympathetically. “Oh yes, I will. I will tell them that this was all your idea, and I’ll tell them that you ask my permission to kiss my ass every day … and that I let you … if you’ve been a good boy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts