About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Gorgeous Garters

It would be a pretty boring world if everyone enjoyed the same things.  And maybe, a blog can become pretty boring if the writer tends to post only those things that they like.  I'm certainly guilty of posting things that I find attractive and arousing.  Most bloggers tend to do the same.

It's also difficult to gauge popularity of any particular post by the number of views or comments, though those two things tend to be decent indicators.  All that being said, today's post has to do with stockings and garters and more specifically, on what type of legs they look best on!

My "thing" for BBW's is well documented here on these pages.  As Diane likes to tell me "the grass is always greener...." and She's not about to put on 50-100 pounds just to temporarily fulfill my BBW fantasy.  Trust me, She's not "skinny" and most men would think She's "just right" but a submissive hubwife can fantasize can't she?

So in my ever-so-humble opinion, I think garters and stockings tend to look their best on a women whose thighs and derriere are a little on the thicker side...

Maybe be it's just the angle of this picture, but that bottom has awesome curves that are hugged every so beautifully by that garter...

Not necessarily thick, but these thighs look firm enough to keep me focused on the oral task at hand; fleshy enough to feel wonderful on my face...


I wish this photo revealed more of the stockings that encase those legs, but there's enough to know that there's plenty of meat on those bones...

Happy Thick Thursday!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE garters, too! Love to wear them, love to see them. But it is the image of the panty- covered derrière in this third picture that sends me over the top! So deserving of worship!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts