About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Girdles, Bustiers & More

Just a mish-mash of girliness on this summer Tuesday...

"Do i have to wear a full girdle today Mistress, it's so hot out!"

"Yes you do sissy, and that's final."

"Oh all right...."

No one can ever tell what you're wearing under a dark colored dress shirt so shop and dress accordingly.

An early Monday morning after a cuckold weekend...

"Honey!  Hurry and put on that pretty lingerie ensemble I bought you for Christmas."

"Why now?  It's not even 6 AM."

"Just do it and ask questions later!"

A few minutes later...

"Okay, so why do I have to wear this now?"

"Why do think honey?  Karl loves it on you and....well, it was a long night,  I overslept this morning and Karl needs some attention.  You'll just have to give it to him.....Got to run...give me a kiss"

👄

"You're such a good hubwife.  Now hurry on upstairs.  You know he doesn't like to be kept waiting!"


Love,

sissy cuckold terrie 💕

5 comments:

  1. I think your imagination must be running wild today Terri! Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love seeing you in that SEXY outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have to ask, did that really happen?
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not exactly as I described in this little piece of "flash fiction." But the end result was the same ;-)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts