About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, June 18, 2021

Male Chastity - Comfort & Compliance

It's unlikely you're going to find the chastity belt that works best for you with your first purchase. Most of us spend more money than we should in search of that perfect fit. We start out with a cheap "knock off" because we don't want to waste money if we're not going to be serious about a chastity lifestyle.  But the cheap devices are so uncomfortable we're likely to get discouraged before giving chastity a chance.  

I've been in all of these devices and a couple others I gave away.   In many ways it was a trial and error process.   

Of those shown the most comfortable is the Holy Trainer (far left) and what I'm currently wearing followed by The Jailbird (middle).  The least comfortable was the CB-6000 (second from the right).

Realistically, when it comes to chastity as a lifestyle, some level of comfort matters if you're going to reap its benefits or reach the goals your keyholder might have in mind.  

Here's something from the long time blog Astonished by Her:

 Oh Lock Me, Boss Woman, Mother Woman

 

One law of Matriarchy

if i'm kept from masturbation, 

i'm more compliant.

i become more affiliated with Gynarchy.

Her needs, Her orders find home in my body.

Her stature grows, 

Her whims are honored.



The picture and prose resonate with me.   I'm also kept from masturbation unless it's in Her presence and I'm very compliant.  Nearly six and a half years will do that to you.

I'm happy honoring Her and Her whims.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

4 comments:

  1. Powerful words Terrie, made even more so by the fact you've been locked for so long!

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first cage my wife bought me was the one the lady is holding in the picture. I put it on, stood up and it fell off. When it comes to chastity, size does matter! I'm now in a Holy Trainer Small but my wife is looking to buy something smaller... Probably the Nub. I'm just a little nervous about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true is this post. i've had the "pleasure" of wearing four different cages. my last two both being custom made Jailbird devices. The one i'm currently wearing is just 2.5" "long"

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. The HT is very comfortable though i love wearing my metal chastity more and more.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts