About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, June 20, 2021

You Know You're a Sissy When...

 ....you get a pair of pink heels for Father's Day!

A Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there who have struggled through life trying to embrace or express their femininity, often repressing and hiding their feelings so that they could be the best loving dads possible!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

2 comments:

  1. OMG terrie, how wonderful! What sissy dad would not want such a lovely feminine gift on Daddy Day? I would just melt to be given such a pretty gift.
    I do hope you and Miss Diane had a wonderful weekend, Happy Daddy Day (a day late)
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!

    I got a shirt in front of my adult kids. Later at bedtime, my wife gave me new panties. Happy Father's Day!! What father does not want new panties!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts