About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Panty Poll - Big Sissy Bows

 

 

This week's panty poll features a trio of panties each with a prominently placed and beautiful sissy bow.  I have this "thing" for bows no matter where they're placed or what they're on.  So...I hope you enjoy all of these as much as I do and can figure out which is your favorite!

Will it be Panty #1, a very seductive pink panty with a peek-a-boo hole in the back that's made to leave a little something to the imagination...

Or Panty #2 with an oversized velvet bow that drapes beautifully over the rear of this dainty backseamed panty?

Or maybe Panty #3 which was submitted by an admirer of mine (male) who said he would love to see me modeling this for him.  I'm sorry, but I'm blushing now.

Polling closes Wednesday, June 16th at 7:00 AM.  

Next week's Panty Poll:  Panties that sissy babies might enjoy.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓💘💖

12 comments:

  1. Tough choice: #1 leaves a nice opening for pegging without removing the panties...but #3 is such a lovely shade of pink.

    I'll go with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am torn between 1 and 3. However the scale tips towards #3 for me simply because of the sheer fabric. A pretty sissy bow, and sheer enough to display either her caged clitty or little limp pole.

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're ALL Wonderful In their Own Ways!
    No Decision Can Be Made, As I Would Simply Like To Have A Special Night In Each Of Them With My Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well in a heartbeat # 1 ...must have seen this in a dream somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 - the bow and the colour...divine

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you untied the bow on #1, would they fall down? OMG! Imagine being with my wife and her boyfriend knowing that one little tug on the bow and I would be bare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you untied the bow on #1, would they fall down? OMG! Imagine being with my wife and her boyfriend knowing that one little tug on the bow and I would be bare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 3 for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to vote for #2 just because .....but #3 is the one I'd most want to have in my panty drawer!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number One for this sissy. It is more than the bow. It’s the gathering (puckering) of the fabric that does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3 for this sissy... The bow is so pretty but I also love the colour and the sheer fabric. Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts