About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Panty Poll - Baby Panties

Happy Hump Day!  It's time for the long awaited panty poll featuring some pretty sissy baby panties.

But first let's review the results of last week's poll.  For the first time since I've had these weekly panty polls, we have an actual tie.  Both panty #1 and panty #3 received the same number of votes.  I had not only one, but two recounts and both came out the same!  Rather than have a runoff election, I've decided to simply certify both as winners!


If anyone would like to volunteer to be on a "Panty Poll Board of Sissy Judges" to be used in case of future ties please let me know by emailing me at terryj1011@gmail.com.  Include a brief resume highlighting your qualifications :)

                                                     ********************************

"If you want to act like a baby, then we'll have to treat you like a baby!" She said.

How many of us have ever heard that before? Or fantasized about it?  I'm quite sure there are a lot of "us" out there who have a thing for being put is the sissies and babiest of panties non?

This may be the first "baby panty poll" but it's probably not going to be the last.  We'll see how the polling goes.  So let's get to this week's entries....

Baby Panty #1 -  This one has a special story behind it.  A former sissy friend of mine received this as a wedding gift from "her" dominant wife! Can you imagine.  I lost touch with Jocelyn but I hope she's enjoying a lovely Female Led Relationship and being a good baby for her Mistress!

Baby Panty #2 - This one doesn't have all the fancy trimmings that the first panty has, but it's still loaded with enough ruffles (and some dainty little bows) to fulfill anyone's sissy baby fantasy.  From "Binkies & Bows", the Etsy purveyor of adult baby apparel, this panty is both functional and feminizing!

Baby Panty #3 - Who said sissy babies have to be dressed in pink?  This pretty pastel yellow rumba styled panty with rows of white lace ruffles and a pretty satin bow is perfect for the sissy who is prone to get excited and have those embarrassing accidents!  A layer of extra protection helps hide the mess and avoid any additional humiliation. No, it does NOT come with that pretty Mary Jane shoe!

Poll closes next Wednesday, June 23rd at 7: 00 AM.  I'm looking forward to reading the comments with your votes!

Love,

sissy (baby) terrie 💝🍼

16 comments:

  1. Number 1 is the most feminine, but I would choose 3 because I would find it the most humiliating. To me, it is more than a panty. It is a diaper cover, to be worn over cloth diapers and plastic pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has to be #1. The sheer humiliation of knowing I was wearing them--even if no one saw them--would have my little sissy-cock hard the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story and the bow make #1 the winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to pick the diaper cover panties, # 3.
    They are easily the most humiliating. I am kept in diapers 24/7 for the last two years.
    She has only exposed me a couple of times to people in the lifestyle... but when she demands I wear the thickest diaper possible.. it gets so embarrassing when we go out. I feel like everyone sees the bulk. So, I vote # 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have #3 and love how they fit and feel over a diaper. so my choice has to be #1 to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me number 1 just the intricate design is so pretty. I love rhumba panties my wife’s bf bought me my first pair

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going for the Binkies & Bows panty. An overload of ruffles swayed my vote :)

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the descriptions I believe both 2 & 3 to be plastic lined. Therefore I vote for #2, it is a perfect sissy baby panty. It is both functional and humiliating, perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE 1 and 2...They are so adorable Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The liners obviously help for accidents, but I personally would love to take my chances in #1!

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sissy doesn't dream of being a baby gurl sometimes?!? #1 for me. They are absolutely adorable. Snuggling up to my wife's boobies and suckling on them in these would be an absolute treat. Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another tough poll terrie! I never explored the "sissy baby" fetish... yet, but I do find it exciting. #1 is an absolutely beautiful panty that I would LOVE to wear, but number 2 seems more "babyish" to me, so that's the one that has my vote!

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  13. All great baby panties, but number 3 seems the most functional and realistic. Three for Tammy.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to vote for #1 as they are just so super cute, yummy, and sissy, plus if that was not enough, the story behind them make me so want to have them on my behind!!
    kisses
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's got to be baby panty #1, it's just so darling! ~sar

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts