About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Sissy Bells and Baby Bumps

Sharing a couple of sissy thoughts on this lazy Monday morning as the end of a long relaxing weekend approaches.

The first is an idea that Diane got from a Dominant Male friend of ours who would sometimes make his wife wear a collar with a little bell on it.

"I like hearing the bell as she's doing things around the house, or simply doing other 'things' for me or to me" he said as his wife just smiled and blushed a little.

 

It wasn't long before I had my own pink collar with a bell on it.  I pretty sure we still have the collar but I didn't bring it along this weekend.  It came up in a conversation we had yesterday.  "Try to find it when we get back home" She told me.   

The second is a fantasy I've had for a long time that was rekindled this weekend by a lovely young woman on the beach discreetly but very sensually displaying her baby bump.  It got me to thinking how lovely it would be to experience such a fuller version of femininity.

Doesn't that garter look so girly?

Love,

sissy terrie  đź’“

6 comments:

  1. i love to wear bells too terrie. There is one that always adorns my wrist and Owner once bought me a miniature alpine cow bell when we holidayed in Switzerland, though She never actually has me wear it...at least not yet!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cow bell? Wow...you'll definitely make some noise with that on!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. That bell would be soooooo humiliating!

    sissy paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to wear a bell on my cage but after a while my wife tired of it....I wasn't a fan of it either and I didn't miss it when she removed it....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Kaaren...i wouldn't want one down there either!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts