About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, July 9, 2021

FemDom Friday - Summer Vacation

Happy Friday everyone!  

Diane can be very demanding.  As the submissive partner in a Female Led Marriage I readily accept it.  She becomes even more so during the days leading up to a well deserved vacation.  I'm responsible for packing most things for the both of us, and taking care of last minute details...

"I want to see some ruffles on you this vacation.  Pack accordingly!"

"I don't want to see anything in the panty hamper before we leave!"

"I'm thinking I might want you in a bra all the time.  Try to pack those that won't draw too much attention to you."

"I want everything ironed before you pack it."

"And bring a few toys.  You know the ones I like."

Fortunately, we tend to like the same toys.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓💓💓

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get a chance to be brassiered the entire time. What else could be more girly? And if your bra is noticed, well, you’ll be far from home…

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've already got one problem, your ruffled panty is under your garter belt. That means more time in the ladies room.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts