About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

"Smocking" - Putting Little Girl Dresses on Sissies

A "sissy kiss" to my sissy sister Nancy for sending me the link to this article from the Huffington Post:

Smocked Dresses: Shop The Little-Girl Staple That Adults Are Wearing Now

I'd never heard of term "smocking" before.  The article describes it as the technique of gathering fabric and sewing it together in a way that lets the material stretch.  I think we can also define it as the "process of putting sissies in pretty little girls dresses!"

I hope you enjoy the article as well as these pretty dresses that I think would be perfect for "smocking!"
 

After being "smocked" this unfortunate (?) sissy was made to take a walk in the park.
 

This sissy wasn't allowed to go out and play with his friends, instead made to do more girly things around the house.


And finally, this last sissy's smocking included a pretty scarf, purse and lacy tights!


Which one do you think was the luckiest of all?
 
Love,

sissy terrie 💗

5 comments:

  1. The middle one reminds me of getting caught when I was a lot younger, had to wear a dress like and learned to do housework. Such as dusting, laundry and running the vacuum. Now the only way I can clean my home is to be completely dressed as a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty things to wear, so little time…

    ReplyDelete
  3. The simple smock that the first girl is wearing is delicious. Plus being taken to the park by her wife/mommy is the perfect way to bring the little sissy down a peg. She had better be a good little girl or mommy will have to smack her bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a sissy, I have always loved wearing little girls dresses - ever since being a little boy dreaming of being a little girl. I love the simplicity of the first outfit but all three appeal. I also love the two pretty dresses Princess Charlotte wears in the article. As the writer says, if they are good enough for her, they're good enough for me. Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife has had me dressed in party dresses and various other little girl outfits for a couple of years now....
    Not all the time....just when the mood strikes her...
    But if she was going to pick one of these dresses for me I would cross my fingers and wish she would pick the first one....
    So simple.....so girly.....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts