About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday Sissy Musings

A few photos that spark some sissy thoughts at times, catch my fancy, or nothing in particular....

Feel free to share or add your thoughts on any or all.

Times have changed.  Yes yoga pants can be very feminine and flattering, but there's something about hearing an authoritative figure tell you to "Ditch the yoga pants and...."

Sure that's a lovely lingerie ensemble, but I adore that pretty bow in her hair.  You?

Sissy confession:  my Mom had one of these portable hair dryers when i was real young.  Later, when it had been cast aside and sat in the attic, I'd "play" with it when no one was home.  Hers was in pink.  I loved it.  Anyone else remember these?

Took this babydoll with me on a short vacation we took in the Finger Lakes region in New York.  They had a pair of matching panties that had two pretty ruffles across the bottom.  I wore it one night in a hotel on the shores of Seneca Lake and the panties came off when D wanted to make love to me with Her strap-on.  The next night when we stayed in another hotel further north, I couldn't find the panties.  Had to have left them in the hotel.  Wonder what the housekeepers thought?  Thank goodness we didn't leave the strap-on.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄



3 comments:

  1. Toga pants are fine for women. But us sissies should wear a nice floral print house dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful portable hairdryer/blower ! And yet in pink - I'll take this one in baby blue anytime, though : what a gorgeous lady - we all wish we could be her, do we not...?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts