About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Lovely Gurlfriends

I recently added a blog listing called "Lovely Ladies of Tumblr" with links to some Tumblr sites that I really enjoy and that are run by some beautiful (inside and out) gurlfriends.  From time to time I'd like to feature some of their photos, posts and other things from their blog that I find interesting.  

Today I'd love to introduce you to Cindy Cross, a classy CD from Europe who i've corresponded with several times.  I'm hoping that some day we're able to meet when we get back there, either on a vacation or on one of Mistress' business trips.  

Here's Cindy in a simple outfit, ready for her Sunday morning walk to the coffee shop...


Another in a classy long sleeved blouse and perfectly fitting skirt (love those legs)...

And a very sexy boudoir shot!

Kisses Cindy 👄👄👄

You can visit Cindy Cross' Tumblr blog by clicking here or from the link list!

Love,

sissy terrie 💖


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Terrie. Cindy is very classy indeed.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. And yes I so hope we meet up soon in real :)

    x x x Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts