About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, July 4, 2021

The Sissy Party

"You can have a party and invite as many of your sissy sisters as we have room for" Diane said.  "Some will probably have to share a bed though."

"I don't see that as a big problem" I answered.

"There will be a couple of rules though" She added.  

"Of course.  That's only reasonable" I said.

"First, we're going to have a dinner party while they're here.  Everyone will have to be dressed the same.  "I'll need their dress and shoe sizes" She said.  "It's going to be a formal thing."

"Yes Mistress.  I'll get right on it" I said with a smile.  

"Everyone will be in pink.  Even me" She laughed.  "I can see us now..."


 "Anything else Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes, there is one more thing.  Everyone will be in matching chastity devices.  Pink Holy Trainers.  No exceptions" She said assuredly.

"Ah, ok but I think..." She cut me off.

"I said no exceptions.  What part of that didn't you understand?" She asked already knowing my answer.

"None of it Mistress.  Understood" I said.

"You know what to do.  I'll want their measurements for the chastity device by this Friday so I can order them" She ordered.  "Woe to the sissy who exaggerates their size."

"Yes Mistress" I said, wondering how I was going to convey the importance of this to all the sissies.  I could think of a couple who liked to think of themselves as more well endowed than the rest of us.  

"Make sure they get the instructions on how to measure their clitties properly.  It's pretty simple" She said. 

"Yes Mistress.  I'll make sure they get the instructions" I said.

"Good.  You'll also be held responsible if anyone's device doesn't fit" She said in a very stern manner.  "There might even be a special treat for the one with the biggest clitty."

My mind raced.  She knew what I was thinking.

"Just imagine Terrie..." She said as She moved closer and ran Her fingers over my lips.  "Being cuckolded by one of your sissy sisters...."

My lips opened and She put her finger in my mouth....I sucked it.  I was stiff in my cage and thought I felt some precum building up.

Love,

sissy terrie 💕💕💕💕💕

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea!
    I do hope I get an invitation!
    Happy 4th to you and Miss Diane!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be invited to this party, but since I know I would not win the coveted prize for the biggest, could there also be a special treat for the smallest? (How humiliating would it be to be cuckolded by a sissy? OMG!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be the party of the year! We would come from all corners of the world to be there. Like Nancy, I think there should be a prize for the smallest clitty. I might win something then! Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't got my invitation yet! But like the others I would certainly be a candidate for smallest clit!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so patiently waiting for an invite ;) How fabulous would it be to go to a sissy party like that!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts