About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Taking a Girly Break

Du.e to my "Wife Led Vacation" (comes with a Wife Led Marriage) there won't be any Panty Poll this week, and probably not any posts.

We're having a wonderful time though and for the record, Diane's the one who's spent the most time braless.  

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

6 comments:

  1. Hope you both have a wonderful holiday

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is a true workaholic and we haven't had a proper vacation in years.....she just keeps saying we'll have one soon....sigh...
    Enjoy yourselves and be a good girl!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! We all want to know the details. Beach? Mountains? City? Lots of time in the sun. Does she prefer you in a bikini or a one piece? Will she be visited by 'friends'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you both! Rejuvenate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time you two!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  6. De vacaciones siempre me deja llevar algo de lingerie SIssy, me apoya y saca fotos. Es toda un hotwive! Solo falta que se desate con los morenos y me preste alguno a mi! Nos arreglamos muy bien para las bodas de oro! Matrimonio evolucionado y saludable! Quique.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts