About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Passive Pleasures

 Earlier this week I shared the following picture with Mistress:

The picture was posted by on my submissive friend's Tumblr blog.  "sub hub in phoenix" is more of an "alpha sub" than i am and lives just a couple of hours to the north.  Though he's been known to wear panties and been used by his Mistress K with her strap-on, his submission doesn't nearly involve as much feminization as mine does.  But I digress.

Diane chuckled when I told Her where I found the picture.  "Two peas in a pod" was Her comment.  I sent it to Her because it reminded me of a situation on our recent vacation where Mistress simply pleasured Herself on the bed with Her Hitachi Magic Wand while I watched.  I thanked Her afterwards, though my gratitude was more for letting me watch Her have an orgasm and denying me of same.

Having seen the picture, She repeated the scene last night just before nodding off to sleep.  This time, i not only thanked Her for letting me "watch", but also for the gift of chastity.

"You're welcome" She said.  "I plan to involve you a wee bit more this weekend."

Well, the weekend has arrived and I've not had any real direct involvement yet.  Her lover Karl won't be around this weekend either.

I'm looking forward to whatever She has planned.  

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


3 comments:

  1. *Waving hello from a couple of hours north!

    What a special treat it is for Mistress K. to provide the opportunity to be able to witness her bring herself such beautiful pleasure. "Good boys get treats", as she like to say. And what a treat it is!

    Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful gift to witness my Mistresses orgasms. Whenever we "play", i'm always sure to thank her afterwards.

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts