About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Naughty Nights - Choose your Favorite Nightie

Several of you asked for it both here on the blog and privately.  My inbox wasn't overflowing, but there was definitely enough interest to throw in a "Nightie Poll" once and awhile instead of a weekly dose of Panty Polls.  

But first let's give credit to last week's "Simple Sissiness" poll winner...

I had feeling this one would win.  I also felt bad for panty #2 which didn't get any votes at all.  I'm feeling so sorry for the panty that I'm going to wear it tomorrow!

 

This being the first "Nightie of the Week" poll, I thought I'd start with my favorite style of all...the babydoll pajama.  Just the name makes me tingle all over; more in some places than others but definitely all over.

Here's our first candidate - All pink, some lace, ruffles, ribbons and a pretty bow.  The panty?  It's left to your imagination.

Nightie # 1


Have you ever felt like "re-gifting" yourself?  If so, you could do a lot worse that dressing up in this cute little number for that special person in your life.

Nightie # 2

Dainty and delicate, this babydoll has the prettiest of pleats that make you want to twirl and show off the skimpy matching bikini panty...

Nightie # 3


Poll closes next Wednesday @ 7 AM.  

Love,

sissy terrie aka "the babydoll queen"

14 comments:

  1. Another tough decision...#1 and #2 are both delicious. But I'll go with #2--bows will always get my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3.... empty cups look sad enough in babydolls, but the straps on #2 too emphasize a lack of tissue....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Terrie... How exciting! Number 1 for me. Pretty shoulder detail, a lovely long bow, gorgeous lace on the bust and I love the circular panel near the hem. Just adorable all over. Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have never taken the plunge and worn a nightie but if I did, it would be #3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 1!!! I love vintage style baby dolls. Wish I could find a good site to buy them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for doing this Terrie. I wish #3 came in pink. I would vote for it in a nano-second. But I'll go with it anyway. I have lots of things in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all but I like #3 the best....it looks so sweet and innocent....everything I'm not!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 3 - love the virginal colour

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. #3 for me! Perfect nightie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 3... Simple, plain and pretty! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 for me as well. It’s the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. terri, I just have to go pink and frilly, #1 for this sissy!
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  13. well, the girl - woman - in No.2 is by far the prettiest, but I'll go with No.1 : so girly-girl, and pink !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mi esposa ya es una hotwive aprobada y superada, le gusto como SISSY y me equipo de lingerie AMOROSA FEMENINA! Y para bien la exita tanto verme asi que espero que exponga a sus amigos Dangelo y Enrico, ya la compartimos alguna vez, no soy celeso y ella los disfruto con gusto. Ahora los deseo probar yo y hacer todo completo para el mutuo pacer! No es adorable? Quique.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts