About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Neighborhood Gossip

Sooner or later it was bound to happen.  Not only was the couple's lingerie hung out on the clothes line twice each week, it was the husband who would hang it out there and take it down when it was dry. 

 


"Hmmmm.....that's interesting.  I had coffee with her the other day and she had this weird t-shirt on.  I was shocked and didn't say anything.  You know what a cuckold is right?"

"Oh my.  Guess she's not interested in keeping it a secret."


"I feel bad for him.  Maybe she makes him wear her bra and panties.  Poor thing."

Photos with captions courtesy of my gurlfriend Laci...thanks hon!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

Editor's note:  I'm taking a break from the panty polls for a bit, but they'll be back.  Look for another type of "sissy poll" coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you terri,
    Love how you linked them together! very clever!
    hugs.
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wonder what they say at those Friday wine drinking parties now! sara e

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts