About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, July 10, 2021

The Panties Make me Do "IT"

Earlier this week Diane's lover Karl stopped by.  It was a planned visit with the purpose of seeing one another before we left on our vacation this weekend.   Their intimacies began as soon as She got home from work.  There was a break for dinner, a swim in the pool and he stayed the night.  They both got their fix.

In the "middle" of it all, some time before they both drifted off to sleep, I was called to the master bedroom to serve the two of them as a good sissy cuckold often does.   My duties involved oral service for the both of them after they'd had sex.  Karl was first but only for a brief moment before he suggested I tend to Diane, which I did.  

Diane's satisfaction from the sex with Karl was evident, as was Her surprisingly elevated state of arousal.  I've spent enough time between Her beautiful thighs to be able to tell when She's highly aroused.  This was one of those times and it didn't take long for Her to have another orgasm.  This time from my oral attention as opposed to Karl's more manly ways.  I thought my time with them would be called "over" but it wasn't.  Karl wanted, and needed attention.

"What about me?" he asked in a more demanding than asking tone of voice.  It surprised me.  Apparently, laying by Diane's side and observing as I attended to Her made him "rise" to an equally elevated state of arousal.  "It's my turn" he said.

It was more of a direct order from him than any I'd ever experienced.  It wasn't said in a demeaning or angry way, but his intentions were certainly made known.  I made eye contact with Diane and Her smile was all I needed to know that I should follow through with it.  I did.   While Diane watched and teased me a bit, Karl held my head in place, moaned with evident enjoyment and in what seemed like a longer time than Diane took, had an orgasm.  Diane urged me to take it like a "good girl."  

They both thanked me for my services and I was dismissed.  

Similar scenes have played out like this before, but not in such a powerful way.  Part of it was the timing of it, the element of surprise, Diane's active/passive role, my own willingness and Karl's firm but understanding demeanor.  

It led to some pretty deep reflection on my part.  Beginning with my earliest crossdressing experiences I thought about how I would never have thought about doing such a thing with another man.  I would go out of my way to avoid and even decry any hint of bisexuality and insist I was one of those "totally heterosexual crossdressers" I had read about.  I realized that as I matured and experimented with increasing levels of dressing and femininity, a change had come about.  Eventually, I went through with the urges I was experiencing.

I also realized that for me, my bisexual urges have everything to do with femininity.  I could never, and Diane knows this, do what I did with Karl if I wasn't dressed in a feminine way. For the record, I was in a short pink sleeveless nightgown with white Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panties.  If I were dressed as a "male" I couldn't go through with it.  

When I slip on a pair of panties, I feel very femme and become very submissive...

Simply put, "the panties made me do it."

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


6 comments:

  1. "When I slip on a pair of panties, I feel very femme and become very submissive..."

    I think I understand this completely!

    Have a fantastic vacation my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Terri! You're one lucky sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panties pretty much rule my life!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar experience. Dressed as a man, I know that other men are attractive but I'm not attracted to them. Once I slip into a pair of panties (or any other femme attire), it's like a switch in my brain flips and I'm instantly attracted to men...and long to please them;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, different mindset. You sound like you performed a very pleasurable experience for them mid-session! :) sara

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts