About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Pleasing the Bull

"I think the cuckold would look cute doing this" her lover texted along with a cute cartoon...

"Lol.  She certainly would!" the wife wrote back.

"Can you make it happen?" he asked.

"👍" was her answer.

When they met the next time, her lover asked about it.

"Still working on it.  Good things take time" she answered.

Two weeks later....the sissy cuckold was ready....

...and seemed to be a natural.  

Though this is just a short piece of fiction, I've had to do "certain things" that Diane's lover Karl has asked about; dress in a certain outfit, prepare a specific dinner or other types of things.  I'm sure I'm not the only cuckold whose received these types of requests...

Love,

sissy terrie 👄



1 comment:

  1. I love this simple little illustration and short narrative of how a sissy can be trained to further amuse and excite her wife and her wife's bull through specific cuckold humiliation tasks. Having to work hard to get such a sweet performance so girly and just right to really underscore the feminization and emasculation involved in their relationship with each other is so satisfying: thanks for sharing this! Nina

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts