About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Sissy Feelings

Who knows why but....

Admittedly, I'm not what you would consider a "real man", complete with man-sized equipment that can please a woman in "a certain way."   Whatever the case, I don't "why" I'm like this.

What I do know is that it just...

Love,

sissy terrie 💗💙💛

6 comments:

  1. I am a male and when I am dressed in lingerie it just feels so right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love it when guys wear pink, especially undies

      Delete
  2. The sissy in pink should know better, panties should always be worn over the garters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there confusion where to wear your panties?? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think vc's point is that if panties are worn under a garter belt, it sometimes makes it easier when you have to go to the ladies room :)

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Paula. Panties are worn over the garter so that they are easily removed to gain access by the Mistress. She can even lock it up when finished and put the panties back on.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts