About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, August 13, 2021

Panties & Chastity - Constant Reminders

I've had an extremely busy week which has prevented me from posting.  There's been some travel, meetings, delays, etc.  Nothing out of the ordinary for most people with real jobs but being being semi-retired and a "mostly" full time sissy hubwife to my Mistress, it's been very different for me.

Some things however are "constants" in our Wife Led Marriage, which I'm sure is true of other serious Female Led Relationships.  Along with always being obedient to Diane, here are couple of things that stand out for us:

  • Panties - I wear them 24/7/365.  There are no exceptions without Her permission and it's been years since I've worn "boy" underwear.  
  • Chastity - I remain in chastity even when I travel and am away from Diane.  It was hard to deal with when I first started "wearing", but over the years, it's become rather routine.

The latter was the topic of a discussion I had with my sissy sister Nancy the other day when she asked about an "emergency" escape mechanism for those times I was separated from Diane.  I explained to her that Diane has emergency situations covered.  I always emergency access to a spare key with me at all times.  The key is in a sealed envelope that has Her signature and rubber stamp across the seal.    There are several of these envelopes; one at home, one in each of our vehicles and one for me to take with me when I have to travel.  Her lover also has a key along with Her best friend Linda.  The latter two are more symbolic than anything else.

The issue of multiple keys was a bit challenging when we first bought the Holy Trainer.  Each device comes with only two keys that align with the device's locking mechanism.  Diane wasn't able to order additional matching keys.  Fortunately, She found a locksmith who could replicate the keys and the problem was solved.  She ordered 10 new ones.

When I asked Her why so many She just shrugged Her shoulders and said "you never know..."  Other than the keys I listed above, the extra ones are locked in our home safe and "secured" in the same way the others are.

She's got Her bases covered pretty well, and Her sissy secured.  


Love,

sissy cuckold terrie 👄

3 comments:

  1. You do have every eventuality covered! We just have the two keys, one that Owner has and a spare kept in a bedside cabinet. This means that when i am out on my own i just have to take my chances. My regular device is a 3D printed one so it can pass through security without triggering anything.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife insists that I keep my breasts covered 24/7. Even though they are still boy tits, they have become very sensitive and I would be embarrassed for them to be uncovered.

    I don't wear a chastity all the time. My wife likes to put me into a high waisted girdle (Spanx makes some very comfortable ones). If we are going out she makes me have a cummie before I put it on. If I am really lucky, she will use her hand to make me come a second time. There is nothing more femininizing than having my spent cockette buried at the bottom of my girdle. It almost feels like it is not there and it certainly looks like it is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fortunate sissies! How I wish my wife would enjoy doing this to/with me.
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts