About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, August 30, 2021

Blame the Panties

Last Friday evening I found myself in some incredibly "sissy" panties.  The word sissy when used as an adjective congers up visions of highly feminized articles of clothing.

The panties were rumba style with rows and rows of ruffles across my tush.  It wasn't the only thing I wore that evening but it's what I was wearing when Diane asked me to do something very naughty for Karl.

I've mentioned this before and discussed it with several sissy friends in depth, and I'm not making excuses but....I could never do some of these naughty things unless I was dressed in something "sissy."

I'm blaming it on the panties.

love,

sissy terrie 💗


4 comments:

  1. Not only do i love, and totally get the point of this post... but i'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, and that picture got me all worked up! :P

    sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment sierra. We're all nerdy about some thing(s)...lol.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. "I could never do some of these naughty things unless I was dressed in something "sissy".

    You know, that makes perfect sense. I do feel as though I am more capable of naughty things when Mistress has me wear panties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My panties, pretty much own me!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts