About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Sissy Panty Saturday

Taking a stroll down memory lane peeking at some of my favorite sissy panty's I've either worn or posted over the years. This isn't a formal "panty poll" or anything, but go ahead and pick a favorite...

Gingham panties are a rarity to begin with.  Add a cute little bow and prominent ruffles and lace across the bottom and you've got a panty to remember!


The gusset on this panty, unique in shape and prominent in size, is what really attracted me to this panty.  So did the ruffles.  They felt so nice on my butt.


Don't be so harsh or judgemental about this young girl.  Ruffled panties have also magically made me drop to my knees more than once.

As much as I've tried, I've never been able to find a source to buy a pair of these panties.  Diane reminds me from time to time that She's still waiting to see me in a pair.

Pre-chastity days things like this would happen and pop up.  Minor "accidents" happen.  It's no wonder that my sissy sister nancy's Wife insists on panty girdles.  But back to the panty itself.  I love the flowery front, lace and garter combo.

Here's another that I've not been able to find.  I'd even settle for the baby blue instead of pink.  And for me, that's saying somethin'.

And finally this picture is a sentimental favorite of Diane's.  It was taken the first time She ever made me show my panties to "someone else."  Fond memories.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓

 

7 comments:

  1. I would like either pink one but leaning toward the one with the built-in garters. The idea of having to show someone else is terrifying and yet I want to be put in that situation. There would be no going back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink ones with the built in garters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruffled panties have always made it just seem easier to get down on my knees and take care of business!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta be the sixth one...it's a must-have for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby blue is always my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last one of you terri, is just lovely!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts