About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Happy National Panty Day

Well, not exactly.  It's really National Underwear Day!


 So, why not celebrate and buy yourself some new panties?  Vanity Fair has a great sale today...

You can get some of your favorites there like Perfectly Yours Ravissant & Lace Nouveau panties two of my personal favorite styles.  Both are very "wifey!"

If I have time, I'm also going to celebrate by doing some "live" shopping!

Enjoy the day!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in...both panties now and in on the sale!

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me every day is Panty Day!!!
    And I want that blue pair in the pic!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts