About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Tease

A woman's words are powerful weapons, individually and collectively.

When spoken by the woman who knows your most intimate secrets, they're exponentially more impactful...

What's your favorite line in this sexy soliloquy?

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


4 comments:

  1. Sissy needs to wear pad in her panties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'you have a bad case of pussy envy'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take off these panties and garterbelt and let you wear them for the evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Mary, the most powerful line is: “I bet you have a bad case of pussy envy.” Yes, Mistress, I do.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts