About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sissy (Baby) Cornertime

Corner time can be humiliating enough.  Even when no one else besides your Dominant is around. 

Having to stand there (or kneel) for as long as they want you to can be incredibly humbling and effective in changing one's behavior and/or attitude. 

But corner time can be made more intense, humiliating and effective in a variety of ways.

Has anyone else ever experienced it in this way?

Love,


sissy terrie 💗

4 comments:

  1. My wife prefers the term Reflection Time and I'm not allowed to wear anything, but I would love to do it as a sissy baby! Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plastic baby pants would make it even more humiliating for the sissy, and stay in your corner until you are wet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an advocate of humiliating discipline for sissies. We must be continually reminded that All Women are our Superiors and humiliated in front of Them for Their amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually made to stand in the corner naked whether only my wife is home or she has guests over. My spankings and corner time is usually private unless I was rude to her friends then I will be punished in front of them.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts