About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, August 27, 2021

Frilly Friday & Cuckolding

Happy Friday everyone!  A few pictures t


I think this is a good analogy.  How many times have we, members of the sissy sisterhood, purged our panty collection hoping that it would rid us of this "habit?"  How many of us were successful?  I rest my case.   

Not only are we trapped, but panties make us do the most feminine and submissive of things.  I never thought I would actually (fill in the blanks)...

I couldn't help but make this the featured panty today on Frilly Friday.  This handmade gem is from Strumpet & Pink, a designer of handmade silk lingerie in Great Britain.  The company was featured today on Ellen Lewis' Lingerie Briefs.  Get yourself on Ellen's email list.  You won't be disappointed. 

I don't think a week goes by without my having one ore more bridal or wedding fantasies.  Sure, most of them involve my wearing a beautiful wedding gown.  Others, not so much....


Tonight's a date night for Diane.  Karl will be here for dinner and more.  Drinks (an extra dry Bombay martini for Him and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc for Her) are at 6.  Dinner will be served at 6:30.  After that, the schedule is open.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts