About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, August 22, 2021

"Say It With Flowers!"

 "A flower does not think about competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms."

Some feminine flowery to grace this lovely Sunday morning...

A stylish wide brim hat, lots of lace and roses....

I can't help but wonder/fantasize about who these flowers are for...

Too much pink? Never!!!!!


I love these panties.  Even though they are rather skimpy, they're "big" enough to cover my little clitty and nano sized Holy Trainer... 


The first three photos are courtesy of the beautiful "Flowery & Feminine" Tumblr blog.  The panties courtesy of my panty drawer.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


3 comments:

  1. OMG terrie those panties are adorable! i love them so much!

    <3
    sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowered panties they are so pretty and feminine

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts