About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, August 2, 2021

"I've decided to cuckold you...."

By definition, every married man whose wife has an affair with a married man is a cuckold.  So when it comes to cuckolding in general, there are many, many flavors.  Of course the genre that's most talked and written about is that of the straying wife and her submissive cuckold husband.  

Today's post is courtesy of Paula a sissy cuckold who's submitted a guest post before - Morning Coffee & Worship.  This post touches on Paula's wife Carol's decision to make him/her a cuckold and how that came about.  It's going to be a multipart story Paula tells me.  This first segment is short but quite an effective tease!  Enjoy....

********************************

 

“Let’s be honest” she said.  “Real men don’t dress like this.”

She was right.  I felt humbled as I stood before her in a virginal white lingerie ensemble, hosiery and heels. 

“I know” I answered, trying to avoid eye contact. 

“Look at me when I talk to you” she said.  “I still love you, but I don’t see you as fully male anymore and quite frankly, you’ve become more passive, docile and feminine as your dressing has increased.”

The silence was deafening and just as I was about to speak she put her hand up indicating she wanted me silent.

“How long’s it been since you made love to me like a man?  Can you remember?” She asked,

I couldn’t and told her so. 

“I need a real man once and awhile” she said.  The words were painful.  “Our lovemaking is like two women.  It’s good, even great sometimes, but it’s not the same.”

“I’m sorry” I told her.

“Apology accepted.  I’ve decided to cuckold you.  Before you say anything, I know you know all about cuckolding.  I’ve seen what you look at on your computer” She said, watching me blush with shame.

“I see you like the idea” she said with a smile, looking at the bulge in my panties.  “I think I’m going to like it too.”

To be continued.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. Very sexy story. I can't wait to here the next installment.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terrie. The Mrs. is also interested in weighing with Her version of this. She has sent you an email.

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, um, I know you've been busy, but is this story going to continue? *smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Con mas de 50 casados, feliz, mi esposa me dio de todo! Desde virginidad hasta hotwive. Todo su placer de orgazmos multiples y su regalo, disfrutar mis amigos! Vaya que merece derecho a ponerme los cuernos a gusto. Fue siempre una mujer perfecta. Cuantas mujeres hay en tu mujer? Solo te lo puede decir un amigo intimo! Ahora me ayuda en ser su SISSY,! Es EXTRAORDINARIA!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts