About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, August 22, 2022

Laundering O/our Panties

Laundry day here and this sissy wife is staying busy.  Most laundry duties are pretty mundane.  But hand washing Mistress D's panties and my own is always very special.

I just love washing Her panties (and mine to a lesser extent).

Love,

sissy terrie 💝

2 comments:

  1. Always a topic of interest. I’m often allowed to throw outs together in the e washing machine. Truth be told, mine are sexier than my wife’s. Sometimes she decides a hand washing would be a good chore for me. What do you use for soap in the sink.. Woolite? Thanks SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious? Are you allowed to sniff before washing? I am forbidden from sniffing without permission and find requesting permission to sniff most humiliating— but, I do it, because the urge is overwhelming. Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts