About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, August 5, 2022

National Underwear Day

How many of you knew today was National Underwear Day?


 I was planning to celebrate by wearing these...you know, something simple and feminine. 


But Diane told me She had "other" plans....

Naturally, I was a little excited and at the same time a little concerned.

Turns out, Diane along with "a special friend," decided that since it was Friday...I belonged in something frilly and sissy!


I'd be curious to know how and who else might be celebrating!

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

P.S.  I know it's been a looooong time since either Diane or me posted.  I ask that you respect our privacy about our decision not to post.  Rest assured that we are both well and hope you are also.



3 comments:

  1. So happy to see you "back on the air" my friend. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back to the naughtysphere

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the both of you! you have been missed, I do hope you are both doing well!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts