About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Missing my Girdle & National Shapewear Day

 The email from Rago didn't arrive until later yesterday evening informing me that yesterday was National Shapewear Day.  That's right.  Of all people I should have known better and circled the date on my calendar.  Believe me, I won't forget next year!

I can't celebrate it today since I was told ahead of time which panties I'd have to wear today (pink Dixie Belle's if anyone is interested) but I hope I'm allowed to make up for missing this significant days for those of us who have a liking for girdles and other garments that have that firming and curving effect!

This is one of my faves.  Do you think it makes my ass look big?

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

P.S.  Don't worry, I won't forget this girly day next year!


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bottom! Is that really you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flattered Mary (blushing). You don't think my butt is too big?

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous bottom and gorgeous girdle! Sooooo jealous. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dixie Belles are a good choice… but(t) that’s a great girdle! Oh heck, Rago (?) brand?? SaraE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts