About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Gurly Bra & Panty

It's been a really, really long time since I've featured a pretty bra and panty set here.  

That being said this might be one to get things back on track.

The panty is a bit skimpy and probably not recommended for a sissy who's in chastity or with an average or above average sized clitty.  It just wouldn't be very pretty to look at.   Nonetheless, it would probably very nice to wear.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

3 comments:

  1. terrie, i'm so happy you're blogging again! i've missed you.

    i have fallen victim to just this! Too many times i've bought pretty undies only to realize they don't work with a cage :( sissy problems, amiright!

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi terrie, i think it depends on the cage, i have worn tiny thongs with mine and found them to still be comfortable. i think with the right cage those panties would look divine.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! It is so adorable!! I think I could wear it, hee.
    Yes, great seeing you again! Hug, SaraE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts