About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Painful Memories

My first chastity device was actually a CB-3000,  a molded plastic cage that was quite popular when male chastity began it's rise in popularity decades ago.  It was clear and colorless and quite frankly, with all its little spaces capable of inflicting serious pain because of all the pinching it caused, very, very uncomfortable.  

I then graduated to the CB-6000 which, pleasing to many sissies who liked being locked, came in pink.  No less comfortable, it was the cage Diane put me in when it became time to "put up or shut up" about wanting to be in chastity.  I endured the pain and pinching but only a short while.  Diane then ordered me my first steel cage called the Jailbird.  Though still very restrictive, it was far more comfortable than the CB series.  I would be put back into the CB-3000 when there was need for me to go through metal detectors.  Instead of the little brass locks, Diane would use numbered plastic locks to keep me secure. 

Here's a photo that brings back memories of the CB-3000 and CB-6000.  I'd recognize those keys anywhere...

...as I would Diane's leather crop, which used to be Her favorite disciplinary toy in those days.  

Love,

sissy terrie


1 comment:

  1. Ah yes! i remember the days of the plasitic CB series cages. Where many of us started. i too have been sent through metal detectors wearing it with the numbered plastic locks! Nowadays, i'm locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird. Other than it being much heavier than the plastic cages, it's (unfortunately for me) very comfortable. Honestly though, i love chastity, and wouldn't want my bits "free"...

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts