About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Spankings - Be Careful What You Wish For

Last Sunday I had a post about Sunday Spankings where I mused about how some D/s relationships or Female Led Marriages set aside Sunday for disciplinary sessions.   my Wife happened to read the post (She doesn't read them all) but didn't say anything to me about it until about a half hour ago.

"Do you miss your Sunday spankings?" She asked me as I served Her a fresh cup of coffee.

"Well sometimes I do, but not really" I answered.

"I miss them" She said in Her inimitable authoritative way with a slight emphasis on the "I", the emphasis indicating that Her opinion is all that really matters on the issue.  She quickly added "Get your punishment panties out.  You'll be wearing them later.

That's all it took to my little "thing" to stir slightly in my tiny cage.  Visions of pulling my panties down to expose my girly ass for Diane to administer a spanking.  Had I done anything wrong this week?  Did it matter?  

"Yes Ma'am" I answered and asked if there was any specific spanking implement She would like me take out.

"No.  I'll decide later.  But you can take my strap-on out."

"Yes Ma'am" I answered, feeling like a very submissive sissy wife.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfectly beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are going to make yourself fully available to your Mistress today. You're a lucky wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane seems very, very direct. You are indeed a lucky wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messing with your mind...keeping the angst levels high. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I’m missing our Sunday sessions. And I’ve become too much of a pissy to ask Her for one! The irony, ugh. It’s Vanity Fair grannies for punishment panties here. And in the end, I’m stroking myself — sometimes with help— into them to complete the event. SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's too late - i have been very very naughty for a long long time and just wished for it - that i will get what i deserve - repeated, never-ending Sunday spankings from multiple women using multiple implements with absolutely no interference, mercy, or end. Ever.
    P.S.: i wear Vanity Fair Ravissant full brief nylon panties 24/7

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts