About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Sensual, Sexy and Sissy Swishy Sounds

A well fitting and firm long ling girdle that holds your thighs together (I highly recommend Rago), garters, quality nylon stockings and your favorite heels...

It's the perfect combination to wear while practicing your "girly walk!"

Turn your speakers on high...

 

Delicious isn't it?

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. And don't forget the wonderful sounds of stiletto heels on tile floors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two things that will instantly make a sissy weak in the knees. The swoosh of nylon legs rubbing together and the click of heels on tile floor!

      ~sierra

      Delete

Popular Posts