About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, August 19, 2022

Some Very Feminine Thoughts

From the Tumblr Finding Freedon in Femininity...

"A confession: the very thought of being pregnant stirs my deepest passions. And actually being pregnant leaves me constantly and desperately horny for my husband’s hard, muscled body and deliciously thick cock. All I have ever wanted is to be a vessel for his seed."

Not all of our girly desires are this intense.  But some are 😍

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

2 comments:

  1. This really is a very dreamy post Terrie. Touches some of my naughtier buttons.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has always been a deep fantasy of mine... To be married to a loving husband and become pregnant. I'm not sure if I did a blog post about before, but if I haven't I probably should!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts