About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Just Pink & Only Pink

Mistress Diane's Directive's (MDD's) are more like official decrees than they are simple everyday orders or lists of things to do.  They're often the result of some situation or behavior of mine that She feels needs to be addressed.  Other times, they come out of nowhere, out of the clear blue so to speak or in this case...somewhere out of the pink.

A couple of months ago Mistress decided that effective immediately, i could only wear pink colored panties.  She didn't want to see anything else in my panty drawer.  i didn't have to throw all my other pretty pastels, floral patterned or non-pink panties away, I just had to store them in a bin in our closet "for possible future use."

Now trust me when i say this, i already had plenty of pink panties.  However, if i was going to have to wear pink every day, i thought i could probably use a few more.  She gave me permission to buy some modest, granny style panties.  

my choice?  The Dixie Belle Scallop Trim High Waist Full Coverage Panty!

The simple but feminine panty is actually "pinker" than how it appears in the photo.  They're made by "Shadowline Lingerie" but i bought them on Amazon.  They kind of run a little big so you may want to take that into consideration.  For some granny style panties i feel comfortable in a size 7 but for this on, a size 6 fits me perfectly!

Have a wonderful day!

love,

sissy terrie

4 comments:

  1. Oh Terrie! It is soooo nice to see you back. Sorry for having lost touch. I really apologize. Glad you and The Mrs are doing well...well...you always were kind of the "mrs" anyway. Hugs, hugs and more hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess it makes sorting out the laundry a lot easier :)
    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. terri, we all missed you both so much, love having you back! especially in your pink granny panties!
    missed you gf!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable panties, and a god call by Mistress. Do you find yourself wanting to sneak a nnn-pink color sometimes, if she is out??
    :)
    Funny, but over time I’ve gravitataed to larger VF granny panties… just so comfy. SaraE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts