About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, August 26, 2022

Shared Sissy Intimacies

I correspond with a dear sissy friend nearly every day.  It's been going on for several years now.  She reached out to me one day and told me how she had been following Diane and my original blog that we "sunsetted" quite some time ago.

We discovered just how much we had in common.  She's a few years older than me but we more or less grew up around the same time, with similar family backgrounds and early crossdressing experiences. Our relationship has blossomed and simply put, there's nothing that i wouldn't share with her.  We call ourselves "sissy sisters."

"So, what is my sissy sister wearing today?"

We do silly things like have "Matching Panty Days."  Today is one of those days and we're both in matching pink "Dixie Belle" panties.

I promise to write more about my special sissy girlfriend in the future but for now I just want to say how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

5 comments:

  1. That's so sweet and thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Frannie. Maybe we should all start a social circle?

    p
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me just say that whoever she is she’s one lucky girl! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrie - I luv that!! I have one too. Isn’t it great? We haven’t done matching panties days yet though.. thanks!! ;) SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had to guess, I would guess her name is Kaaren? smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts