About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, August 14, 2022

The Sunday Spanking

Happy Sunday!

In many D/s relationships, both Female or Male dominated, a portion of each Sunday is set aside for some type of formal review of the submissive's behavior during the past week.  It's a ritual that, depending on the couple, can be as formal or informal as they want.  We've personally known two such couples (both where the male was dominant) who did this every week.  The review and discussion was usually followed by a discipline session of some kind, most usually a spanking.  

I've learned that ritual can be very important in an alternative lifestyle relationship like D/s.  Setting up specific times for things, tasks, expectations, etc. are powerful commitments to one another.  These rituals along with other powerful symbols strengthen the bond between the Dominant and their submissive.  

At one stage in our relationship we also set Sunday aside for a review of my behavior and appropriate discipline.  But soon after I was ordered to submit a Daily Chastity Report which always includes a short narrative about the previous day and a self-assessment of my behavior, Diane decided that the Sunday meeting was no longer needed.  As far as the discipline goes, She metes it out when She deems it appropriate.

Spankings in some relationships can be very playful.   In others, especially ours, they are serious business.  That seriousness adds to the eroticism of it in my opinion.

Mrs. Sharpe appears to take the spankings she administers very seriously.  They even come with a crying towel!


Diane doesn't provide me with a crying towel during my spankings, even though I'm sometimes spanked to tears.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

5 comments:

  1. Just so glad you are back posting Terri! Love your commentary, thoughts and pics that you post. Your femininity truly inspires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I, we're professionals, we don't need any kind of towels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, without any doubts, that the kind of F/m spankings Mrs. Sharpe is capable of administering are what i should have been submitting to regularly and frequentlly for a very long, long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spankings should hurt, otherwise, what’s the point.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts