About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas & Femininity

No one needs a reason or a season to be feminine in appearance, but I think most of us try to dress a little more festive as Christmas gets closer.  I remember when wearing ties to work was more or less mandatory in my profession, I would try to make sure my panties would match my Christmas ties.  If my peers and patients only knew!

With only a handful of days left before the big day, let's enjoy and celebrate just how wellChristmas and femininity go together!

Let's kick off the week with this extra girly Christmas romper...


It comes in green also if you're envious.

Love,

sissy terrie 💋


1 comment:

Popular Posts