About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Laci & Her Granny Panties

A special treat for my readers today!

Here's a guest post from my sissy gurlfriend laci along with a lovely picture of her!

💗  Granny Panties 💗

My mother was an older lady, and was hardly into fashion by any stretch.  She was very practical and did not spend very much money.  By the time I got to be 10-11 years old and started playing in her underwear drawer, I found that most if not all her panties were from Sears and very plain full cut nylon granny panties.  What I loved was the shimmery fabric so soft so smooth such a delight to touch and feel.  So much yummy soft caressing fabric, they brought me so much joy.

It did not take but a couple of visits to her bedroom before I started slipping them on my young thin excited body.  The shivers of pleasure I felt with my tiny erection encased in some pretty pink or beige nylon and then slowing rubbing another pair over them.  It is not too much of a stretch to think what happened pretty soon after that.  One day while engaging in my naughty panty play I had this wonderful feeling, something I have never had before, it felt soooo good then it was over, OMG what have I done?  I did my best to clean up and put things back and swore I would never do it again!  However,  I was back many many times all through my school years. 

To this day, I am still drawn to wonderful, silky nylon panties over any other type. I wear them almost 24/7, love to shop for them, and yes still play in them every chance I get!

A special thanks to the lovely laci.  Let's hope she never falls out of love with Granny Panties!!!!

Kisses hun 😘

Love,

sissy terrie

4 comments:

  1. We all love our granny panties!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do....love the Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panties, and really miss Dixie Belles!

      Delete
    2. I grew up just about the same way trying on my moms grannies I haven’t missed to many days wearing them although they are mine and my wifes

      Delete
  2. I remember my uncles wife would line dry her granny panties over the bath tub on line..love touching them and how much I wanted to slip them on..such incredibly aroused I would and still get when dressing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts