About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, December 26, 2020

A Different Kind of Chastity - Part 4 - Kelly Takes Control

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  While finding some panties stuffed into my Christmas stocking every year, Mistress never ceases to surprise me with some that just make my heart flutter!

I also want to apologize for messing up the setting for folks leaving comments.  I found several that were awaiting moderation, which was never my intent.  It should be fixed now.  Let me know if I deserve a spanking or something similar.

Today's post is Part 4 of Nancy's "A Different Kind of Chastity" and this one made my heart skip a beat when I got to the end.  Even made me a little green with envy...enjoy!

love,

sissy terrie 💓

 A Different Kind of Chastity - Kelly & Me

I slept well after that release.  It was one thing to jerk off, but playing with myself while sniffing Kelly's panties was nothing compared to a prolong session of pussy worship.  I woke up with the scent of her lingering on my face.  I looked over at her and loved her even more.  Could I desire her and fer her at the same time?

I slipped out of bed, careful not to wake her, put on my robe and slippers and stepped quietly out of the bedroom to begin my workday in my home office.  The pandemic had us both working from home.  Lost in a flurry of details, I didn't hear her come into my office mid-morning.

    Kelly: "I have some Zoom calls.  Important calls, but before they start, we need to discuss a few things."  Even though we were working form home, she was dressed in a business suit, heels, stockings, black skirt and a teal silk blouse.

    Me: "Okay."

    Kelly: "Take off the robe.  Drop the boxers."

    Me: I really did not think she had been entirely serious yesterday, thought maybe she was just teasing me, but she looked dead serious today.  I dropped the robe to the floor and stepped out of the boxers.  Kelly sat on the sofa holding the black lace panties she'd worn yesterday. 

   

    Kelly: (handing me the panties) "Sniff them. Smell me."

    Me: Of course I did it, and of course I could not stop my cock from growing which she of course noted.

    Kelly: (Laughing).  "You are so easy.  If only I had realized this earlier in our marriage.  How things would have need different."  he gestured for me to return her panties to her.  "Okay, Rule One, starting today we have separate clothes hampers and you are not to touch my soiled panties, stockings or bras without my permission.  Smelling my scent will be a reward, not something you steal.  Understand?"

    Me: "Yes.  Sorry Kelly."

    Kelly: "Rule Two:  No masturbation.  I have been doing some research about how wives manage this with their husbands.   Did you know that there are a number of devices out there to lock up penises so men can play with themselves?"

    Me: (Suddenly incredibly nervous) "Yes, I did know that, but I don't think.."

    Kelly: "I really don't care what you think, and we may need to go that route in the future, but we are going to start with an honor system.  This is how it will work.  Twice a day, each morning and evening, you will stand before me naked as the day you were born.  I will conduct a short interview.  You know that I can tell when you are lying."

    Me: I put a hand up, "But Kelly..."

    Kelly: "But nothing, You've been selfish for too long.  If you have any hope of ever tasting my pussy again or being allowed access to my panties, you will do just as I say."  She wanted for me to nod acknowledgement.  "I will reward your compliance with treats.  Maybe a pair of my soiled panties on your pillow, or a session of supervised masturbation, perhaps a taste of pussy - we'll see - but your wanton, wasteful, selfish ejaculations are done.  Done forever.  I will decide when or if you spurt."

    Me: "Yes, Kelly.  I am sorry, but..."

    Kelly:  She put a finger to her lips.  "This isn't a discussion, Tom.  You've demonstrated that you can't control your penis.  I'm taking control of it."  She reached out and gave it a disdainful swat.  "One more thing. I have spoken to the manager of the intimate apparel department at the JC Penney store at the mall.  She is expecting you at 11:00 a.m.  Her name is Madeline."

    Me:  "Kelly, please really?  Can't you go yourself? What am I supposed to get?"

    Kelly:  "I've given Madeline the list.  Turns out she has quite a bit of experience helping men."  She handed me the panties she'd worn yesterday.  "Since you love my panties so much, I want you to wear these to the mall.  They'll be a bit tight, but that will keep you focused."    

To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts